• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 25, 2020

    osu! The superior way to play osu!

    osu! The superior way to play osu!


    The superior way to play osu!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 07:41 AM PST

    Bubbleman | Loki - Wizard's Tower [Thaumaturgist] + HDHR (mapset by Minorsonek, 8.03*) 99.56% FC #1 | 669pp | 75.78 UR

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:52 AM PST

    rairiku | xi remixed by cosMo@bousouP - FREEDOM DiVE [METAL DIMENSIONS] [METAL DIMENSIONS] +HR (98.56%) 8.03★ 1877/1975 1xMiss #50 | 717pp | 86.97 UR

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:13 AM PST

    theya!bot | A bot that recommend good unranked maps ! (UPDATED POST AFTER 1MONTH!)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:28 AM PST

    Hello everyone ! I announced my bot over a month ago and have made a lot of progress since! So I decided to redo a little post to keep you informed :)

    For people who don't know my bot yet here's a little description:

    - Theya - is a bot created by me and the purpose of this bot is to send good unranked maps. The maps it sends are all from a database created by me and fed by my testers, so if you think we made a mistake and add a "bad" map you can contact me on my Discord ! My bot now contains nearly 1k~ standard maps & 300~ mania maps and you can use it easily by sending a command to him in game :)

    Commands List:

    • !info : Shows plenty of information about the bot.
    • !help : Displays command usage explanations.
    • !mode <mania> or <osu> : Sets your default game mode. (default is osu)
    • !recommend alias !r <genre> <star rating> <bpm> or <artist> or <mode>: Recommends a beatmap randomly or based on your criteria.
    • !bomb same criteria than !r : Recommend 5 beatmaps randomly or based on your criteria.
    • !complain : Complains about the latest recommendation. (doesn't work with !bomb for obvious reason)
    • !maps : Shows the current number of maps in the bot.
    • !request then /np : Requests a map to add in the bot so others can enjoy it too ! You can request as many maps as you want in 30s before re-doing the command. (If you want to request a lot of maps, I recommend you to join my Discord)

    example commands :

    • !r 6 : Give you one 6* map.
    • !bomb tech 180 : Give you five 180 BPM Tech maps.
    • !r nanahira : Give you one map from Nanahira.
    • !bomb 6 stream : Give you five 6* stream maps.

    osu!standard genre list:

    • Classic
    • Tech
    • Alternate
    • Stream
    • Jump
    • Reading

    osu!mania genre list:

    • Classic
    • LN
    • SV
    • Jacks
    • Streams
    • Tech

    What's new since the last post ?

    • NEW CRITERIA ! You can now recommend/bomb with : STAR RATING, BPM & ARTIST !
    • COMBINABLE CRITERIA ! You can now combine the criteria between them !
    • BOMB CRITERIA ! Remember when we can't use the criteria on !bomb :notlikethis:
    • MY CODE IS MUCH MORE OPTIMISED ! And I'm happy because no more crash and no more restrict (maybe) :)
    • NOW HAS A FORUM POST !
    • + 750 MAPS ! We work hard on testing & adding maps :)

    My bot now has 1300 unique user and I'm really happy about that. Thx everyone who encourages me in pm or just often use my bot, love on u <3

    I highly recommend joining the Discord if the bot interests you :)

    Discord | Github | Spreadsheet of requested maps | Donate | Forum Post

    submitted by /u/Theya_
    [link] [comments]

    WhiteCat | Doda - Dziekuje [W najgorszych chwilach, gdy swiat odwrocil sie] + HDDT (10.1*) 97.50% 272/1120x 11xMiss LOVED | 81.77 cv. UR | Best DT acc/misscount

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:28 AM PST

    8.86★ DECONSTRUCTION Star +DT GODMODE - idke

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:25 PM PST

    Varvalian | Shoko Nakagawa - Sorairo Days (Assertive Remix) [EXTRAKOTO] 99.72% FC #1 LOVED | 629pp if ranked | 67.97 UR

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:45 AM PST

    If i ever forget, that im lonely, peppy will always remind me :) funny bug though

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:18 PM PST

    Crystal | Feryquitous feat. Aitsuki Nakuru - Ether [Classic Collab Extreme] 98.95% FC #1 | 381pp | 98.82 UR | First FC!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:11 AM PST

    wtf whitecat

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:29 AM PST

    RyuK | Kishidan to Kitadani Hiroshi - We Can! [Gomu Gomu no Mi] + HDDT (8.74*) 97.36% 778/845x 2xMiss | 702pp | 75.09 cv. UR

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 03:38 AM PST

    TeRiRi | RIP SLYME - Super Shooter [Super Collab] +HDDT 96.35% FC #1 434pp if ranked (first (HD)DT FC!)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:33 AM PST

    RyuK | sana - Miraizu [Forever] (mapset by Lasse, 7.95*) +HD,DT (97.43%) FC #4 | 658pp | 91.81 Cv.UR

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:28 AM PST

    how to pp rework

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:07 AM PST

    1. nerf jump maps into the ground(again)
    2. buff everything else
    3. make sure it increases shige's FDFD HDHR fc by at least 50pp
    4. implement into game
    5. ??????
    6. profit
    submitted by /u/labanisal
    [link] [comments]

    RyuK | Asriel - Kegare Naki Yume [Epilogue] | 1497x / 1642x 5x miss 98.29% #4 LOVED

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:00 AM PST

    Click the circle

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 05:23 AM PST

    Dereban | Sayuri - Heikousen [Hanabi] +HD,DT 94.80% 13xMiss | fcable???

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 06:46 AM PST

    pp rebalance update (25/02/2020)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 02:27 AM PST

    https://newpp.stanr.info

    Change: "scale acc pp with acc so that <5% acc gets little acc pp"

    Yeah I know, we just had a post yesterday, but I like hearing community's opinions on the rework pp changes (because honestly I'm not qualified to say anything about it)

    Edit: Missed a couple of changes.

    "Stamina Buff"

    "Scale acc pp with misses instead of acc"

    Thanks to u/Teetoos for the update

    submitted by /u/L93bloomer
    [link] [comments]

    Nostaliga

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 07:51 AM PST

    I stopped playing this game along with all other videogames about two years ago due to mental health issues. But recently I've started to feel really nostalgic towards this game, I keep remembering all the great memories from when I used to play it and what really tears me up is knowing that I most likely will never get to experience this game like I used to, I don't have as much free time as I used to and I know that I'm probably better of not returning to this game since it's just such a massive time sink but a part of me just want's to go back to when everything was so much simpler. I just dont know what to do anymore.

    submitted by /u/sordin13
    [link] [comments]

    Is singletap stamina the same as streaming stamina?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:48 AM PST

    Hello, stamina has always been what I'm worse at and right now I really need to warm up a lot to be able to play 5 minute maps of my skill level without starting to mash halfway through (well obviously it's still a bit above my skill level if I need to mash)

    Basically I care a lot about singletap since I love jump maps, but when it gets too fast it tires me out very quickly, right now I can stream 150BPM (I can do more obviously but not for more than 30 seconds), and was wondering if going on a stream stamina training would also improve my singletap stamina, or if I should train both of them separately

    I tend to think streaming stamina training could help with singletap stamina but I don't really tap the same way in both cases so yeah I'm really not sure, thanks in advance if someone can answer my question

    submitted by /u/ACBorgia
    [link] [comments]

    What color / type of cursor is the best for you?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 02:41 PM PST

    Please describe it / post picture trying to find the perfect cursor for myself thanks.

    submitted by /u/SkyeViper
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys explain the game to people who ask “What is osu?” without it sounding stupid?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 02:35 PM PST

    Every time I explain the game to someone they think it sounds boring or stupid, anyone have any suggestions on how to make it sound interesting to people who haven't played it?

    submitted by /u/egjacob13_v2
    [link] [comments]

    Top 10 osu!Malaysia Players of 2019

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 06:48 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment